Sales Manager with a passion for football
Are you a true hunter, a salesperson with an incredible passion for football?
Look no further, you've found your dream job!
With the upcoming Euro 2024 in Germany starting from June 14, 2024, and the subsequent tournaments for women and men, as well as the classics and the Tour de France in cycling, we are looking for a Sales Manager.
We turn big sports events into great team-building experiences!
We offer companies a personalized prediction or forecasting platform where employees can compete against each other during the Euro 2024 to claim the title of "Best Football Expert."
Intrigued? Keep reading!
- You are a true salesperson.
- You are goal-oriented and focused on achieving results.
- Giving up is not in your vocabulary.
- You have at least some experience in sales.
- You have a passion for sports and football.
- Existing network in the business world is a significant advantage.
- You are assertive, dynamic, and communicative.
- You are comfortable on the phone as you generate your own appointments through telephone prospecting with companies/prospects.
- Permanent contract or collaboration as a freelancer.
- Fixed compensation including MTC (meal and transport allowance) and health insurance + fair commission on sales achieved.
- Company car is negotiable.
- Professional promotional and sales materials.
- Positive testimonials and 92% customer satisfaction rate.
- An open, horizontal company culture where results are rewarded. Direct and open communication are fundamental elements in our dealings with clients and colleagues.
- Passionate colleagues with a love for sports. Tifogroup brings together passionate individuals with a love for sports. The analogy with sports is always present. We keep the fun in it, but as winners, we aim for our goals.
- Prospect potential clients and create a coherent and clear lead list.
- Arrange your own appointments through your own network, cold calling, LinkedIn, attending fairs, and networking events.
- These will be supplemented with warm appointments provided by Tifogroup to help fill your agenda.
- Develop the commercial proposal.
- Present the product to the client and deliver a proposal during the appointment (online/physical).
- Follow up closely with the client until you receive a GO or NO GO.
- Maintain accurate records digitally to track and communicate with clients and the back-office, ensuring we can set up a personalized team-building experience for the clients.